Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Design Amazing Mascot Or Cartoon For Gaming,Twitch,Esport,Sports,Youtube











About:

Hi, i'm Ridfamcreative


Did you looking for a mascot logo for your twitch channel, sport team,community, esports gaming, Youtube channel,stream,  etc.?


yeah, you on the right place!!!!.
I will make an amazing logo you need!


it's 100% from my hand. with 6 years experienced in graphic design i TRUST ME i can make your Ideas become great and awesome mascot logo. I'M PROMISE. 


NO FAKE DESIGNER
I WILL GIVE YOU BEST SERVICE,



BASIC PACKAGE

-1 Mascot logo
-Basic Quality
-JPG & PNG file only
-2 Revisions
-5 days



STANDART PACKAGE

-1 Mascot logo
-Standart Quality
-JPG & PNG file only
-Vector file
-6 Revisions
-2 days



PREMIUM PACKAGE

-1 Full Detailed Mascot logo

-Vector File

-Source FIle

-free banner

-Unlimited Revisions

-GUARANTEED!!!





Note: 
Please message me first before order, Give me an instruction about your concept (theme, size, color, text, etc) would be better if you provide a reference and you can order after I approve the project :)


Best Regards;
Ridfamcreative


Reviews


:

Brilliant as always

:

Cheeehuuuuuu

:

GREAT EXPERIENCE:)

:

amazing work

:

wonderful




No comments:

Post a Comment