Sunday, November 29, 2020

Design A Professional Islamic Or Arabic Logo











About:

Hi, Assalamu Alaikum! Thank you for checking out my gig!



I Will Create a Professional Looking Arabic, Islamic and Non-Islamic Iconic, Brandmark, Lettermark, Kufi or Calligraphy Logo Design.



★ A Designer That Genuinely Cares About Your Design

★ 200% Guaranteed Satisfaction

★ Lifetime Support With Every Purchase

★ Excellent Communication, Dedication and Delivery Time



Packages:



Basic:

 ★ 1x Logo Concept

 ★ High-Quality JPEG

 ★ Transparent PNG

 ★ Editable PSD & Vector Source File

 ★ 3x Revisions



Standard:

 ★ 2x Logo Concepts

 ★ High-Quality JPEG

 ★ Transparent PNG

 ★ Editable Vector Source File

 ★ Editable PSD File

 ★ 5x Revisions



Premium:

 ★ 3x Logo Concepts

 ★ High-Quality JPEG & Transparent PNG

 ★ Editable PSD File

 ★ Editable Vector Source File (AI+EPS)

 ★ Print-Ready Vector Source File

 ★ PDF File

 ★ Unlimited Revisions



Order today! You Won’t be Disappointed and Feel Free to Contact Me for Any Information.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I cannot express what a pleasure it is working with RandomSheikh with this Gig, As make logos is an emotional experience, RandomSheikh is able to take control and keep clients calm with his approach. I highly recommend him.

:

Random Sheikh is kind, courteous and very professional. I sent my request back for a modification and he worked very hard to produce a result that was exactly what I wanted.

:

I would highly recommend this designer, one of the best I’ve worked with, communication was excellent, work was fast and efficient and very very polite. I will be definitely be coming back for more work in the future

:

Absolutely sorry for being late, your work is marvelous, but we already found our candidate for our new logo. Good job you got there.

:

The most gracious and humble brother, will continue to work with him in future. Jazakhallah kheir my brother, and May Allah SWT continue to shine his grace on you. Ameen




No comments:

Post a Comment