Saturday, November 28, 2020

Design You A Creative And Professional Logo











About:

I am Liu, Professional illustrator and graphic designer with extensive experience in creating great artwork and logos for large institutions and brands.



What do I need to start working?



- Name of brand, company or institution

- A brief description of the brand you have (Details to learn more about the brand and get better results for your logo)

- Colors that are intended for the logo.

- Keywords or ideas that you want for the logo, such as shapes, images, fonts, etc.



Extras I can offer you.



· Business Cards

· Mascot Logo

· Brochures

· Flyers

· Banners

· Social Media Kit



Important



· I can be very versatile, so do not limit yourself to propose your idea if you think it does not fit my style.



· You can write me privately and propose best deals.



· I speak Spanish/Hablo español

Reviews


:

Greatest Seller on Fiverr I've ever seen. Very very creative with not so much Informations from me. Liu created a perfect Logo which will stay for our project in the perfect way.

:

Amazing Seller! He was able to understand my idea and bring it to life. One of the best logo designers on this platform. Thank you for everything!

:

Great buyer, amazing work. He really listens to feedback and builds a great logo from scratch. Definitely recommended, I will use his services again in the future.

:

The logo design was great and as ordered and seller was great at communicating and designing my specifications and making the final changes.

:

Amazing work! Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment