Thursday, November 26, 2020

Design A Logo And Create A Brand Identity For You











About:

I am a graphic designer and programming with a B.Sc in from University of Indonesia. I will create a design concept that goes with your services. My style is described as Modern and Simple Illustrative. I combine clean modern typefaces with illustrative imagery. I am malleable to your requests and ideas. I have done work for restaurants, outfitters, and bike shops.



If you select the Basic package, I will create a design concept that goes perfectly with your services. You'll receive a logo along with assurance of quality



With the Standard package, you will receive the start of a cohesive brand package with two ideas including both a primary and secondary mark for your services.



The Premium package is your one-stop branding shop. I will create a brand guidebook which will include all of the files needed for both print and web application. I will also create a Photoshop mock up which is great for web banner ads, social media backdrops, and print collateral.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment