Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Design A Unique Professional Logo











About:

Welcome to my GIG!

 

If you are looking for a unique professional minimalist logo design, to take your business/company/brand to the next step, you are in the right place!!! I have over 400 reviews and designed over 1000 logos. 



To have a better idea of my previous work, you can check my online portfolio:

https://flic.kr/s/aHskMXCrfH



Regarding the packages: the different prices are based on the number of concepts I will design, which means, different ideas for you to choose from, the final files formats that you will receive and the number of revisions.

 

Basic: I'll design 2 different concepts for your logo, 5 revisions, transparent PNG/JPG/PDF/SVG files formats

 

Standard: I'll design 3 different concepts, 9 revisions, transparent PNG/JPG/PDF/SVG/AI files formats

 

Premium: I'll design 4 different concepts for your logo, unlimited revisions, transparent PNG /JPG/PDF/SVG/AI files formats, business card/letterhead and a banner for your social media platforms.

 

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact me

 

I look forward to working with you and be creative together!

 



Thank you

Reviews


:

hi I love all of them like the fact that you have the plus sign on there to make it look like medical. thank you. also this is my business website, I am opening a wine bar in my boutique as well the wine bar will be incorporated to the boutique, can you look at my site and see if you can add in the wine bar, or make some changes to my site. www.toniehboutique.com thanks

:

Ana is very professional, delivering very high-quality work with fast delivery. Very impressed by her work. I will definitely use her in the near future!

:

Thanks for my logo

:

Very good and consistent work

:

very good and consistent work




No comments:

Post a Comment