Friday, November 20, 2020

Modern Minimalist Creative Negative Space Logo Design











About:

Hello,



Are you looking for modern minimalist and creative negative space logo design for your brand/business?



Negative space style is a technique used in famous arts. Negative space logo is the best option for you. By using the negative space technique.



Why me?



   ⭐️ Minimalist Logo and Flat Logo Expert

   ⭐️ Printable and HQ File size

   ⭐️ JPG format ( 3000 * 3000 with 300 dpi )

   ⭐️ PNG format ( Transparent background )

   ⭐️ AI format ( Adobe illustrator format )

   ⭐️ EPS format

   ⭐️ PDF format

   ⭐️ 24/7 support



Go ahead and place an order thanks....

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I gave the seller clear and simple edit ideas and I feel like they either weren't listening or trying to drag out the editing process. It took almost 4 edits to get something changed that I asked for in my first design idea. In the end, I just paid for the design that came in the final edit. I didn't want to draw out the design process and have to pay more money.

Seller's Response:

They were patient in their handling of my case as I didn't know exactly what I wanted. I would recommend spending time searching for an artist whose style matches your personal taste.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Ordered the basic logo design package from LoftDesignShop which was suppose to only include 2 design concepts, but I was shocked to find 4! They are all fantastic quality, minimal, and fit my youtube channel's tech focus perfectly! Would recommend in a heartbeat especially for the price!

:

Thank you so much for your marvelous compliments. I'm pleased to hear that you liked the final minimalist logo design.




No comments:

Post a Comment