Saturday, November 28, 2020

Create An Awesome Cartoon Logo Design











About:

**ALWAYS contact me before ordering so we can discuss about your idea**



Hello!

Thank you for checking out my gig!



Starting at a great price of $15 USD I will create an awesome cartoon logo with mascot for your business, all I need from you is a full detailed description of what you have in mind and I'll make it happen.



Please provide as much information as possible, even a rough sketch will be well received it, it will help me better understand what you are looking for; also, if you want a specific type of font or something specific, just let me know



Please note:

  • Modifications can only be requested while the order is still active, if you need any modification after the order is marked as completed, I am afraid it will have extra cost, so in order to avoid these extra charges please revise the design carefully
  • Big re-draws might probably take longer, so maybe I would have to extend the delivery time a few days

  • I am not good at minimalist/simple logos, so if you are looking for something like that, I am not the right person to work with 




Thank you!

Astrid Abreu

Reviews


:

Good work

:

Great Thanks

:

Knocked it out! Just what i wanted

:

Great work. Quick and real friendly.

:

The best hands down!




No comments:

Post a Comment