Saturday, November 28, 2020

Professional Dog Logo,Pets Design











About:

Welcome All Buyers!

Logo logo design logo and elegant. Versatile for many businesses and companies who want to project strength, endurance, reliability, coordination of loyalty group work, great trust and stamina. Dog and Cat,pets logo is perfect for K9 business or Brave Pets with strong and reliable value.

✦ MY GIG OFFERS IDEAL OFFERS ON FIVERR:

✦ BASIC PACKAGE, STANDARD, PREMIUM, and Special Offer.

✦ 100% Professional

✦ Original Logo Concept

✦ Important:

     
All Files from One Logo will be provided.
     
An editable file from 3D Mockup, will be provided.

✦ 100% Satisfaction .

If you need a complicated design please contact me before placing an order.

Anything else you want to discuss, please send me a message. I am here to help you instantly and ready to work for your business.

Thanks for taking the time to see my profile.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

easy to work with and follows directions! I was unable to communicate for a couple pays due to a family member passing away but abuhenarasel created a perfect logo right off the bat with my initial request. AND I AM VERY PICKY!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much...

:

Rasel was able to incorporate all the details we asked and delivered an amazing logo. We communicated on all details to make sure he create what we were looking. His quality of service, work, and delivery are of top quality!

:

After trying three different times to have a designer create a logo with no success I contacted Abuhenarasel. I brought him my most complicated design to date, and he delivered exactly what I requested. He was professional, quickly completed the work, and welcomed any revisions I requested. I LOVE my business logo, thank you so much!

:

Very good work and fast delivery! It's exactly what I had in mind! The seller managed to understand the concept with the first concept idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment