Friday, November 27, 2020

Design 3 Minimalist Logo Design With Free Source Files











About:

A warm welcome to the influential, intelligent and original logo designer team.



In the generation of today, logos describe your brand identity as well as you. Logos are the channels which communicate the company's vision.



WHY CHOOSE US? 



  • Innovative and unique modern logo designs
  • VIP Customer Support throughout the entire order and after the design is completed
  • Award Winning Designer team available at your disposal 



OUR EXPERTISE



  • Unique & Modern Logo
  • Minimalist Logos
  • Mascot Design
  • Flat
  • Modern
  • Feminine
  • Signature 



Looking for an innovative way to express your vision? Yes, you are at the right place, in the right hands. Let's make your vision come to life!



We promise to be customer centric and provide you with an absolutely positive experience.



Let’s begin establishing your brand identity today! 

Reviews


:

We have gone over the logo many many times, and I while I was heard and the changes I requested were done on the changes I wanted to see, I am not fully convinced with the logo. I envisioned something closer to the style of the astronaut logo in the portfolio.

:

I did not really know what I wanted aside from a few details and I was very pleased with the logo design I received from this gig!! The attention to detail, professional delivery, and superb ability to receive feedback makes this gig very worth it!

:

Left a little to be desired, but overall happy with design. Provided a banner and a regular logo. Revisions took about a day and half.

:

The first revision needed a lot of work, but automatedstores listened to my comments and made it perfect! Thank you so much!!

:

never received order.




No comments:

Post a Comment