Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Classic Old Retro Vintage Logo Design











About:

i will design logo and poster grungy Vectors in following styles



  • Vintage and Retro 
  • Water color design 
  • Flat design 
  • Hand Drawn
  • Mascot 
  • Signature


i will also convert your sketched work into vector retro vintage designs

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Love working with the guy. His dope ! Give this guy a 15 STAR.

Seller's Response:

glad to work with you. thanks

:

Great service very quick!!!

:

He was awesome and very patient with me as I had changes and a lot of questions, he did everything I asked and I am very happy with the work he did and his communication as well, I would definitely recommend him 😊

:

Very quick. Efficient. Quality work.




No comments:

Post a Comment