Monday, November 2, 2020

Logo Design Or Custom Design In 24 Hour











About:

I will Design 2 Awesome Logo Design In 24 Hrs With Free Source File



Hello dear,

I am Manik, I can craft a Awesome Logo Design exactly matching to your business needs using my creative skills.



What kind of Awesome Logo Design I can do:

Professional, Modern, Classic, Flat, Minimal, Creative, Business, Corporate, Custom, Web and Real Estate etc.



What
you will get in this Gig.



✔ I Well Do Your Company's Awesome Logo Design

✔ PROFESSIONAL Awesome Logo Design in a AI, EPS, PNG, PDF, JPEG, FXG, AIT, SVG and SVGZ file format.

✔ 24 hrs delivery.

UNLIMITED revisions and colour options with pro graph until you are 100% happy.

100% original vector Design 2 Awesome Logo Design scalable to any size without the loss of quality

✔ Professional customer service and communication at all times

Fantastic value for money

Original and guaranteed work 

✔ Great communication throughout the project.



I will Design 2 Awesome Logo Design In 24 Hrs With Free Source File.Looking forward to work with you.



Feel free to contact me !



Thanks

Manik

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My first time working with this seller was fantastic. Second, not as much so. It took a lot of work and repeating to get what I needed. However, it could be that he was just off on this last gig, because again, I've worked with him before and he was great.

Seller's Response:

I told him what i wanted and i received it. He listened o my every needed. will work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for all. I hope we work again soon.

:

what an amazing and smooth experience! I've used him several times now.

:

Thanks for all




No comments:

Post a Comment