Monday, November 30, 2020

Design An Original And Elegant Watercolor Logo For You











About:

  • Who is my product aimed at?

The entrepreneur that has a keen eye for detail, a great love for real hand drawn/ hand painted mediums, who finds perfection in simplicity, beauty in elegance and who wants something made especially for them, fully personalised.

  • Do you make hand-made things? Are you starting your DIY blog? Do you have or plan to start an ETSY shop? Do you want to enter the market with your artisan products, organic food or beauty treatments? Are you creating your make up artist website? Are you starting a youtube channel about nutrition/lifestyle/beauty? Are you starting your own fashion business?

Then this service might be the one for you!

After years of creating beautiful and unique watercolour paintings for my clients, here on Fiverr, I now diversify and extend my offer to you, brilliant entrepreneurs, in hopes of finding the perfect mark that represents you and your craft.

Before ordering, I kindly ask you to read the F.A.Q., read what I offer for each package and contact me with any question/uncertainty/curiosity you might have related to the service I offer.

Thank you kindly and I await the moment we can start on this journey together.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Strawberrique was amazing to work with! They were very communicative and patient throughout the entire design process. I was referred to a different seller by a friend/colleague, but was drawn to Strawberrique's work and kept returning to their images. In the end, I decided to follow my gut and I am so happy I did. The process took a few days longer than anticipated, but Strawberrique was apologetic when they missed something and was always understanding and accommodating when I came back with revisions. I felt that they were truly invested in ensuring I was completely satisfied with the final product. I highly recommend them and would not hesitate to use their services again.

:

its not what i was hoping for it looks nothing like the gig description with the image of Virginia wolf logo, but its ok I guess

:

Hello! I was not aware of your opinion on the design and you have chosen not express it or request any revisions, of which you have still plenty of. I have shown you a sketch of the concept and you have approved it initially. I also believe I have done everything to facilitate our communication and your involvement in this collaboration. It is a pity you did not wish to continue perfecting the idea you have approved but the logo is otherwise as you have requested in terms of features.

:

Strawberrique is amazingly talented and even more patient. She was wonderful and remained calm and optimistic through the refining and revision process when it came to figuring out what I wanted and was looking for. Ultimately she delivered a product I’m beyond proud to have represent my brand.

:

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Strawberrique. I was amazed by the first sketch and then blown away with the final product. We had open communication and collaborated throughout the entire process. I provided some details about my new luxury candle business, and they were able to make my vision come to life! I love the final product and can't wait to use my beautiful logo.




No comments:

Post a Comment