Sunday, December 20, 2020

Digitize Logo Into Embroidery Dst Pes Dsb In A Short Time











About:

Hi My name is AMEN BOOTA .I am a freelance embroidery digitizer and i am doing work in this field embroidery digitizing more than 10 years practical experience..
I CONVERT/DIGITIZE:
(JPG/PNG/PSD/PDF/LOGO)  TO DST.
(JPG/PNG/PSD/PDF/LOGO)  TO PES.
(JPG/PNG/PSD/PDF/LOGO)  TO EXP,EMB,JEF,DSB,VP3 AND MANY MORE POPULAR EMBROIDERY FORMATS.
ATTENTION 1:
If you want your job done (urgently/in 1 hour) then please inbox me before placing your order.
ATTENTION 2:
you can inbox me or select the pricing package according to your design complexity.Tell me a needed size.
List of My Embroidery Digitizing Services:
Jacket Back embroidery Digitizing.
Cap Digitizing.
Other Digitizing (offer Logo, 3D Puff, Applique and other digitizing services).
Beautiful digitial resembles necks/galas for digital print.(Pakistan, India and bangladesh)
I can made latest beautiful 4 head and 2 head designs.  (Pakistan, India and bangladesh)
Provides:
unlimited revisions.
high quality manual digitizing.
3D puff embroidery digitizing.
any small changes or edits are free.
Supply a scan of the sew-out with every digitized design.
Again i want to ask, feel free to inbox me for more information or placing your order.
Thanks.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment