Sunday, December 13, 2020

Create Amazing Esport, Sport, Twitch And Youtube Logo











About:

Hi everyone...

I will design COOL, AWESOME AND AMAZING mascot logo for you like animal, person type, character etc.



THIS MY ORIGINALLY ARTWORK. HIGH QUALITY DESIGN. FREE SKETCH



This is the package:

COOL Package :

  • High Quality Design
  • 1 Logo Transparency
  • 5000x5000 px for resolution (PNG)



AWESOME Package :

  • High Quality Design
  • 1 Logo Transparency
  • 1 Revision
  • 5000x5000 px for resolution (PNG)
  • Vector File (AI & EPS10) 



AMAZING Package :

  • Very High Quality Design
  • 1 Logo Transparency
  • 1 AMAZING Preview Logo
  • 2 Revision
  • 5000x5000 px for resolution of preview (JPG & PNG)
  • Vector File (AI & EPS10) 



Note: Please contact me first before order, tell me about character brief that you needs and you can order after I approve the project.

Thank You!



Dadang Sudarno

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very skillful designer. I really loved that I could see a sketch before finalizing anything and he really captured what I wanted. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a logo.

Seller's Response:

thanks for amazing reviews

Seller's Response:

Did a great job interpreting what I wanted and was easy to communicate with even though we live across the world

:

Was fast, hard because we are from different countries, but the final result is a good quality and clean work.

:

always willing to work with you to make it exactly the way you want it. 6 out of 5 stars




No comments:

Post a Comment