Thursday, December 24, 2020

Design Awesome Sports,Game,Mascot, Twitch And Esports Logo











About:

If you want to ask, Please contact me before you order.



If you are looking for a logo for your esports team or channel, I am is your artist !

I can make a logo that is interesting, cool, unique for your esports team or channel.



3 easy steps to get a logo :

  • select one of the packages available or message me for a custom offer
  • On the order page, describe the kind of logo you would like
  • Give me picture reference or any necessary information i will need to

complate your order

Very easy my friend



What you get :

  •  High resolution PNG and JPEG file
  •  PNG file 4000 x 4000 pixels
  •  JPEG file 2000 x 2000 pixels
  •  Free mockup for your logo



Why must me :

  •  We are expert designer
  •  We do original work
  •  Fast response
  •  Friendly customer service
  •  Unlimited revision



You can check some of my work in my portfolio.

If you require any further information, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.



Best

Zoechamstudio

Reviews


:

Zoe is the absolute best graphic designer in the world, at least to me. I mean we're at it for at least an hour or two, grab some food, and come back to it later, there's a genuine creative process that he allows me to explore, I truly appreciate him for that experience.

:

I have to candidly say that Zoe really came through on this one. We spent quite some time going back and forth on ideas, and he was extraordinarily patient. In the end, I got an incredible design, that I'm sure will endure a long time. Once again, this guy is one of the absolute best!

:

Great and gifted artist. We had a couple of issues in the beginning, but this was mainly my fault for not expressing clearly enough what i wanted, but this was sorted quickly. I would definitely use this guy again, and the service was super quick!

:

It did take a little time because of the lack of details but overall it looks amazing! Definitely shop from this guy!

:

every single time I come to this gentleman for a project or a concept, he gives me exactly what I'm asking for and really puts in the thought and consideration when conceptualizing. I deeply appreciate the work and as always, we'll be doing business again very soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment