Monday, December 14, 2020

Design Mascot Logo For Gaming, Twitch Sports, Esports











About:

Hi...!


Looking for a eye catching mascot logo for your Sports Team, Esport Team, Youtube channel, etc.?
Then you are in the right place.


I also do custom offer for your specific need.



mascot esports youtube twitch facebook sports esports logo


***Note:***
Please send me message first before order, tell me about character brief that you needs.




I will give my customers the best service.


package:


Silver Package :
   only face/low detailed object/text based 2 Revision
    1 Awesome preview
    1500x1500px Logo preview (JPG & PNG)


Gold Package :
     good Detailed character/anime/object Logo 3 Revision 
     2000x2000px Logo preview (JPG & PNG)

    Vector File (AI & EPS10)



Platinum Package :
   Premium Quality character and social media banner, 4 Revision
    2000x2000px Logo preview (JPG & PNG)
    Vector File (AI & EPS10)


Why you should choose me?


    Expert in Logo Design


    Quick turn around with 100% Quality


    TOP Quality Work


    Full Refund if you are not satisfied


    100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE




**please contact me before the order**


Thank You!

Reviews


:

Tabassumsuchi is the best artist on this website hands down. She always asks if I like it and changes it till I'm happy. I've spent a lot of money with artist that didn't give me what I wanted and refused to edit it.

:

Very responsive to initial questions, upfront about costs, understood my needs and asked for clarification when needed. One small revision was asked for and the response was fast, accurate and without hassle. I could not have asked for a better experience! Highly recommended!

:

Amazing! Never disappoints!

:

Amazing work

:

Came out great! Amazing work and great detail!




No comments:

Post a Comment