Saturday, December 19, 2020

Design Attractive Looking And Modern Logo











About:

Hi, Fiverr community, welcome to my gig!



I will design proffesional and modern looking logo for you company or private business. I mostly work in abstract forms, but i also do clasical and letter logos. My gig provides to you:



  • original vector based logo design in black&white or color
  • high quality JPG and PNG files (300dpi)
  • AI vector source file
  • PS source file
  • printable PDF file
  • hopefully pleasant communication and experience


Please be detailed as much as you can in describing your business service and ideas, so that i can design you exactly what you have imagined

Reviews


: :

Excellent Job! Thank you so much. I'm sorry for all the extra guidance you had to give and extra input from you. I do appreciate you and I thank you for your patience.

:

This is exactly what I had in mind! Perfect! Thank you so much. Please expect another order because I have another image for you to create thx!

:

Very professional and open to feedback. Was a pleasure to work with Dani.

:

BEAUTIFUL Work. You're so talented and gifted. Thank you for another logo well done! Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment