Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Design Pet,Dog,Cat And Animal Logo











About:

Hi are you looking for pet, dog ,cat or any kind of animal logo design for your business, company, brand, website/blog etc.



You are at the right place.I will make a High Resolution Vector Design for you that will meet to your needs. I have created designs with 100% satisfaction.





 YOU WILL GET FROM THIS GIG:-



* Unlimited Revisions , superb fast delivery.

* Polite, friendly and efficient service.

* Reliable Communication. High resolution professional vector logo design. 

* Your design on mock up for presentation purpose.

* Delivered within Minimum time that you want! 

* Files you will receive: AI, EPS, PSD, PDF, PNG & 300dpi JPG





If you are ready to get started ,just click "order" and get your awesome logo.

Reviews


:

He was actually really nice. I was asking lots of questions and he was still nice. These people are the best to work with

:

There were some hiccups in the beginning due to me not being clear about what I wanted (at the time I thought I was but re-reading it a few days later I saw I wasn't). During that time wk_design was patient and tried very hard to understands what I wanted so he could deliver it. Thank you!

:

I am blown away! Great work. I gave a very vague concept and wk_design overdelivered! Love the new logo :)

:

Very quick and responsive with all of my revisions. Did an excellent job and I am very happy with how my logo came out.

:

Very good experience. He was very responsive and timely. I made several modifications and he met my expectations.




No comments:

Post a Comment