Sunday, December 13, 2020

Design Luxurious Cannabis Business Logo











About:

Welcome to my Gig. Need to designing any professional Cannabis logo. Here I'm the expertise of Cannabis Logo Design. Can create Professional, Flat, Modern Cannabis Logo for your business..

  • Creating logo using creative, unique, attractive, exceptional ideas.
  • No copyright issues (forever)
  • No copy of stock vector design
  • Ensure all types of files 
  • Ai, EPS, PDF, PNG, JPEG, SVG, PSD
  • You get Vector file are editable
  • Custom Package


       

Source File Types

    *   Adobe Illustrator   *   Adobe Photoshop

     I will create the design that you loved!

So,order now and get accurate design.

Don't order first. If you looking for mascot/cartoonist logo Please contact me before order.

Regards

FineArtsBD

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wanted a logo for my cannabis store. Seller was very responsive and timely with revisions. He understood my ideas and was able to translate it into the design.

Seller's Response:

It's great to working with you!!

:

Fantastic!

:

It's great to working with you!! Thanks a lot.

:

Great work and communication




No comments:

Post a Comment