Sunday, December 13, 2020

Simple Logo Design But Gorgeous And Eye Catchy











About:



Wondering for Simple Logo Design ??



I Guarantee design will be FRESH, UNIQUE, MEANINGFUL, OUTSTANDING and ATTRACTIVE, Otherwise, I will do again and again until your 100% Satisfaction & I Will NOT Stop Work Until You Say "WOW"



>> As you can see in my creations (Previous Work), my work is of exceptional quality, each unique in its own way. I Think You Like My Work Very Much. 



>>> I'm offering you my Creative Logo Design service. I'll always ensure you're 100% happy to bring the finished product to each stage of the project that will perfectly identify and represent your company/business LOGO DESIGN. 







What you will receive :



1. Unlimited Revisions until your 100% satisfaction.

2. Professional, Creative, Custom, minimalist and Innovative ideas.

3. 2-5 design concepts.

4. Favicon/brand icon.

5. 24 hours VIP support.

6. Quick response.

7. 100% Money-Back Guarantee.

8. Super Fast Delivery.

9. Final logo files original source files: JPG, PNG,.PDF,PSD,TIFF.AI or any other file types you would require.





Don't wait.

Place your order now and have a Fresh, outstanding & Professional Eye-Catchy Design.



Advance Thanks

Musfikur

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very basic, lacked creativity, too simple and could have down loaded a free logo off of a free logo site. Seller was nice and fast but could not grasp vision I was hoping for.

Seller's Response:

I not receive Proper requirement.

Seller's Response:

Total waste of time and nothing close to what I was expecting. It was like talking to a brick wall and before he says “You could have used your revisions” the first piece of work was so bad I only gave one chance and you add a random ninja that I never asked for it was just not a great experience at all and nothing close to what I invisioned

Seller's Response:

Wow! Very impressed of the result he made for my brand logo, price range is good. He's fast, professional and he knows exactly the style what I expected. Will work again for sure. Thanks!

:

Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment