Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Create Sacred Geometry Or Mystical Logo Design











About:

I see a logo as a small piece of art that tells a story. This story can be something very clear and easy to understand for everyone or it can be something with hidden messages and meanings. Your logo should be just that, a piece of art with a story behind it. 



When working with the sacred geometry logos, I use different symbols that I see fit for the project and also that "come" to me during the process so sometimes it's a very intuitive work based on your story.



I offer:



  • Highest quality of designs that are made just for you and your brand
  • 3 or more different design concepts to choose your favorite from (Standard package)
  • Fast on-time delivery. The better is our communication and understanding of the idea, the faster the delivery will be. But if you are not rushing - even better, because I aim for a quality and a great design
  • Full dedication. I will work until you are absolutely satisfied with my work. I'm willing to do my best for a beautiful and original design that you'll love to have for your company. 



Please contact me before placing an order to find the best solution for you!



Let me know what needs to be done!





Thanks!

Santa



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Santa is amazing! She perfectly understood how to implement my ideas, even if I wasn´t so sure myself, that I´ve expressed myself in a fully understandable way. Her understanding for client´s needs goes beyond the logical level into the intuitive zone, which I consider a great benefit for the client, especially if it is your first time that you are creating a logo and you feel you need some guidance to put the ideas from your head onto the screen. Santa´s professionalism and experience is visible on every level - from the quality of her artistic expression to the responsiveness in communication or her subtle but affirmative guidance, she has it all... I am very grateful I found her!

:

Thank you so much, dear! It was a great pleasure working with you!

:

Santa was absolutely wonderful to work with, so quick and responsive and inspired, she is so gifted. She tuned in to the ethereal concept and brought it to earth even though I had not fully seen the vision yet. It was such a magical process to be in with her! And I absolutely love the design, it is such a life changing gift to have an image that communicates the soul of my work!!!

:

Santa is phenomenal. Her work is so creative and beautiful. 100% recommended; she did an excellent job!! Very professional, patient, and friendly. Communication was great. I never waited more than a day to respond to any of my questions or requests.

:

The best artist to work with on this website! Super great communication, lots of patience, and incredible artistry. We will be working with Santa again.




No comments:

Post a Comment