Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Convert To Embroidery Pes File In 1 Hour











About:

I will convert your file to DST file, PES, HUS, EXP or any other machine embroidery file format.



and then simply you can get your work done from your embroiderer by providing this embroidery design file. 

I Love the process to convert to embroidery digitizing logo. I can provide you the premium quality of the file that you are looking for. I guarantee you 100% you will have the best quality digitized embroidery designs.



Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have with your design. I & my team is always available for your help. You can send me your logo by providing a rough size and what material or garment to be embroidered on.





Features:

  1. I use industry-standard software for digitizing purpose.

  2. Competitive pricing

  3. fast turnaround

  4. all machine embroidery formats

  5. Free-format conversions.

  6. I can produce any embroidery effects such as 3D puff, applique and small lettering

  7. Free editing until satisfaction

  8. Quality guaranteed - you will not pay if you will not be satisfied

  9. your design goes through a high level of a workflow system





Note: You may have to pay an extra fee if your design will be complex, message me prior if you are unsure.



Thanks for reading my gig description!



Reviews


:

Excellent response time and very thorough in completing the job according to my provided specifications. I will definitely refer friends and family to this service provider.

:

I would definitely recommend him. He responses in a timely matter and will help you if you have any questions or comments.

:

This seller is very patient. I had a challenging issue on my end and he worked with me continuously and was very consistent. He knows what he is doing when it comes to converting a design to a PES file format. Thank u, Thank u for all your help and time!!!

:

Very quick, just tried out my design that i received in .PES it turned out incredible. will be returning for more!

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment