Saturday, December 19, 2020

Business Logo Redesign, Design, Modify , Edit Or Update











About:

I'm a full-time graphic designer with 4+ year experience. I am offering  business logo design , Redesign , edit , update or converting to vector.



Please go through the description before you place the order.



Business Logo Design and Redesign



Basic

  • 1 logo concept
  • JPEG , PNG , AI , PSD , EPS , SVG , PDF
  • High resolution
  • Unlimited revision
  • 3D mokup
  • No mascot



Standard

  • 2 logo concept
  • JPEG , PNG , AI , PSD , EPS , SVG , PDF
  • High resolution
  • 3D mokup
  • Unlimited revision
  • No mascot



Premium

  • 3 logo concept
  • JPEG, PNG , EPS, AI , PSD , SVG , PDF
  • High Resolution
  • Unlimited Revision
  • 3D mokup
  • No mascot



Why me?



  1. Fast delivery
  2. Quality work
  3. HQ file size
  4. Minimalist and flat business logo
  5. Unlimited revision
  6. Source and editable files
  7. Friendly communication
  8. 100% Original 



Just Leave a message before place the order for complicated projects.



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Dushmadu has been way beyond my expectations. He has not only fixed our logo but he also made several suggestions that improved our former logo tremendously. He has been my best experience on Fiverr by far. He is very dedicated to his job being perfect, and will only be done with a gig if you are fully satisfied. I cannot recommend more. If you need your logo done or improved, look no further!

:

Really appreciate your feedback ma'am. Thank you 🙏🙏

:

He did everything I asked of him. I did not like the final product very much. very easy to communicate. very eager to do the right thing.

:

I liked that he was consistent with checking that I approved of every step of the way. I like the unisex logo for our brand.

:

Fantastic Seller. I have used his service multiple times and I'm always pleased with the results. I will continue using for more projects. I highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment