Friday, December 25, 2020

Create 2 Awesome Music Design, Dj Logo In 1 Day











About:

YOUR BEST MUSIC DESIGN is my first Priority!



I'm a six-year experienced dj/music logo designer based on Lisbon, Portugal. I have a well track record of working with 700+ company around the Europe also USA, Canada, Australia and Latin America. That all of my music designs are done by me not copied like others. If you want to see more of my job please give a look at my portfolio https://www.flickr.com/photos/luccaaugusto/



Once we start an order you will get:



  •  100% original vector logos [no any copyright issues] + fast delivery;
  •  High-Quality customer service and communication;
  •  Source files for pro package;
  •  All are unique creative professional and modern;
  •  Revisions until your satisfaction.


You will also get 3 different versions of the same music design:

  1. 3d metallic mockup version (not straight);
  2. 3d Straight version (not metallic);
  3. 2d flat version.


All the versions includes a white and transparent background with all the files from the package you bought.



I will do any design works Illustrator editing + any type of band logo as YOU WISH!



Just order today and build your brand!!!

Reviews


:

It was amazing just as advertised

:

Great, pays attention to details

:

Outstanding working! Great designer!!!

:

final product is exactly what i wanted

:

Seller provided services in a timely manner . Communication skills were great considering the time difference we have . Very professional at all times , and I appreciate that ! Logo was clean and included all my request.




No comments:

Post a Comment