Friday, December 18, 2020

A Complete Logo Design Branding For Your Business











About:

This gig is the complete solution for your start-up, websites, business or product! 

No other seller here on Fiverr currently offers ONE complete package including - logo, social media, stationery, and web design.

Why This Gig?

By ordering an all-inclusive package, you will save time & money. So you don't have to search around for different designers to coordinate with each other, a streamlined process saves you lots of headaches and revisions time.

Why Me?

  • USA Based Experienced Seller since 2011
  • Fast Response Time on Revisions and Inquiry
  • Proven Track Record with over 21K Positive Feedbacks
  • Clean Vector Based Logo Design


Details:



Basic pkg w/ logo and biz card.

6 original logo concepts to pick from for ONE business

HD source files are included. Business card included.



Standard pkg with logo, social media design, and stationery design:

Everything listed on basic pkg, plus a free mascot / advanced illustration design.

3 Social Media platforms of your choice and Stationery Design



Premium pkg with web:

Standard pkg included, complete brand guide,  plus you will get a custom website up to 5 pages, HTML coding & setup included.



Reviews


:

Mike exceeded all of my expectations with my order. I had a logo, website, stationary and social media kit designed by him and it has all ended up looking amazing. I'm absolutely thrilled with the professional result he has done for me and my business. I've had a lot of people tell me how great my website looks. Thank you so much Mike.

:

The work turned out well but communication was a challenge throughout. While he worked with me to resolve issues, it was frustrating at times. I was careful to be clear in my instructions and requests, especially after an initial mixup, and there was still quite a bit of confusion up to and including the final delivery.

:

This is my THIRD time using Mike. I think that says enough LOL!!! He is AWESOME to work with. He takes my incomplete, unorganized vision and makes it AMAZING every time!

:

The seller asked the correct questions going into the project which was great because I didn't have to give additional info during the project. Seller also came in a day early. I highly recommend this seller.

:

Mike executed based on the request. However, it took a bit of back and forth. Logo update was nailed pretty soon. The brand collateral items took a while to hone in. Mike was patient and continued pushing based on the feedback he was receiving. Plausible attitude overall to make sure the client is happy in the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment