Thursday, December 31, 2020

Design An Amazing Logo For Your Business











About:

Greetings. I am an exceptionally skilled and committed logo designer, focused on providing unique logo design absolutely from scratch. A Logo is the essence of your image which is as similarly significant as the accomplishment of your business and we try to burrow the mainstays of your prosperity from profundity. 



Mercifully select STANDARD or PREMIUM pack for best outcomes like my portfolio. 



Reasons that make our gig Unique! 



✔Original, profoundly innovative and reasonable plan that plainly portray the brand's message 



✔Swift, Reliable and Premium help 



✔Unlimited Revisions until you are satisfied.(For earthy colored and gold bundle as it were) 



✔Express 24 hours conveyance accessible 



✔Team of grant winning creators 



✔All sorts of vector source records AI EPS PDF PNG JPEG 



✔and parcel more 



Insignificant Logo | Modern logo| Professional logo| Flat | Luxury | Text base | Vintage | Badge | Feminine | Signature | Custom Design 



★Hearing from you would be an outright joy, Go ahead and ORDER NOW!★ 



Note: On Sunday, I do enjoy a reprieve to appreciate with companions, family and some espresso!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I thought this was supposed to be a quick process but between the miscommunication and the delay in response time, we have passed the timeline and I am currently awaiting the package.

:

I will deliver my job as I am mention in my gig, I send first draft and revisions all is within 24 hours that is the best time is fiverr here. and miscommunication from her side. he send me wrong number but I will communicate and explain her very gently. you give me wrong number of both logo options

:

It was very easy to work with Susan, she was fast at communicating and delivering quality logos. When I sent revision requests for a text based logo, she was fast and did exactly what I asked. Would definitely recommend!

:

Outstanding service every step of the way! Susan made revisions quickly and exactly as requested. I am very happy with the logo designed and ready to work with her on the next project! Thank you!

:

Very fast and responsive. Gave me exactly what I asked for. I plan on using susanboltan again in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment