Thursday, December 31, 2020

2 Unique Minimalist Logo











About:

Hi! My name is David.



Welcome to my professional minimalist logo designed uniquely to suite your taste.

My logo design are original concept customized for you.



What will you receive?
  • Multiple unique logo concepts
  • unlimited free revision
  • Print ready vector files
  • Files Formats: AI, PDF, JPEG, PNG
  • Transparent Image
  • 100% ownership rights
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Prompt and Quality customer relation
  • Stationery design




Why me?

  • Designs from scratch
  • Express delivery within 24 hours
  • 24/7 fast response
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Unlimited revisions during the design process




If you have any questions or special request please feel free to contact me.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment