Sunday, December 6, 2020

Create An Amazing Tech Logo











About:

INTRODUCTION



Are you looking for a logo? Something cool that'll lift your business? Step right up!

We provide unlimited* revisions until the buyer's satisfied.

My work is powerful, meaningful and unique.

It would be a pleasure to work with you.



WHAT IS OFFERED



An attractive logo ✔

A suitable typography ✔

New identity for your brand ✔

Unlimited revisions ✔

Original concepts ✔

Full copyrights ✔

Any file format ✔





PACKAGES

Basic:

  •  1 Flat Logo (symbol or typography) 
  •  3 Initial Concepts 
  •  High-Resolution Files
  •  Transparent PNG
  •  6 Revisions

Standard:

  •  Symbol and Suitable Typography
  •  4 Initial Concepts 
  • Transparent PNG
  • Vector Source Files 
  • Unlimited Revisions 

Premium:

  • Symbol and Typography
  • 4 Initial Concepts
  • Unlimited revisions
  • All file formats
  • 3D Mock-up
  • Customer Priority



WHY CHOOSE DESIGNSTEIN?

Top-quality (that mean's no rough edges)

Best rates

Friendly communication

Excellent understanding



Basically, we're the design scientists!

Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.



IMPORTANT

Inbox before placing an order!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

First time ordering a Logo, I was a bit concerned because I was not physically speaking to someone. Gave the information requested, great communication back and forth. Ended up with a great product. Im just starting my business and I will definitely be returning for my future projects. Thanks for your professionalism.

:

It took a while and a lot of communication was needed, but in the end I'm happy with the logo I got. To be fair my product is a very technical niche product that is hard to understand for outsiders. That made it even harder to find a fitting symbol. But Designstein was always professional and answered quickly. Together we were able to get a good result and a unique logo.

:

Designstein1 made an excellent logo for us - I am 100% satisfied. He is absolutely professional, creative and always fast and responsive. Thank you very much for this fantastic logo, I will definitely come back for future gigs.

:

I'm always happy to help :)

:

This is the second time I got designs from Designstein1 and he managed to surprise me again. He is a super talented designer. Thanks you very much for your help!




No comments:

Post a Comment