Saturday, December 12, 2020

Design Sports, Health, Gym And Fitness Logo











About:

Welcome to Sports Gym and fitness logo gig exclusively on fiverr.com



We always think outside the box. Which is necessary for a new business to stand out in market.



I will design Unique Logo for your business, I create an identity that totally matches up with your business & advertising need.Because the logo is a symbol to identify your company & its must be unique & professional. I create Attractive & Unique Logo Design for your company.



Revisions will take 24 to 36 hours



  ✔ Unique , Creative Ideas.

  ✔ High Quality Professional work.

  ✔ Friendly Customer Service.

  ✔ Friendly customer service

  ✔ Deliver on time

  ✔ Unlimited Revisions Until You Satisfy.



Inbox me if you have any Question?



Hurry up! Order now.



Thank you

Regards

Sb



Professional Logo | Modern | Flat / Minimalist | Text | Vintage / Retro | Badge | Hand drawn | Custom | Real Estate | DJ | Band Fashion | Finance | Signature | Web | Luxury | Elegant






Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was very responsive and attentive to the things that I needed. Overall, the design just didn't speak to me. Though I am not able to use the logo moving forward, I still believe that the seller did a great job. With it being Thanksgiving week, I was out of the office and forgot to go back and ask for one more revision in time. Its okay!

Seller's Response:

Thanks, good experience to work with you...

Seller's Response:

Such an amazing experience working with this seller! They brought my vision to life and I’ll definitely use them again in the future!

Seller's Response:

Thanks, it was a great pleasure to work with you...

Seller's Response:

Seller took my criticism and put it towards the new logo. Will work with again and would recommend doing business with.. Thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment