Friday, December 25, 2020

Design A Great Modern Logo With Revisions











About:

♛Welcome to the BEST Modern Logos on Fiverr!



We at Logoexpert35 are an award winning team with dedicated and talented members that provide Original Logo Designs with a Modern Twist! We believe that a logo is what truly represents the brand of a business and our team wants to put all your beliefs from your business into a passionate logo that you know you can be proud of.



What makes our gig so unique:



  • Original, Top-Notched Modern Designs that clearly brings out the brand’s belief!
  • Reliable VIP Support
  • Unlimited Revisions (until 100% Satisfied)
  • Guaranteed 3 day Delivery
  • Award-winning Designers
  • Vector Files Source Files
  • Swift Communication
  • On-Time Delivery



Type of Logos:

Modern | Minimal | Premium |Professional | Flat | Luxury | Text | Vintage | Badge | Feminine | Signature | Custom

Reviews


:

I came in with no idea what i wanted as a logo. I got my first designs in and I really liked the first idea, though with some revisions (which were very on-point) I got to what is for me a perfect logo. The instructions and talks were very on point, even with the revisions. Bart made sure I liked the end product and even when I was asked questions on how he could help even further. Very satisfied with both the work, communication and the overall outcome! Do recommend!

:

We had a kind of rough start, but kept communicating all the way through the process. Eventually this is exactly what i was looking for!

:

He was always in communication with me. He found the best way to show what I want in my logo, and exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended. I would order with him again 100%.

:

I'm a return customer. Bart is such a Talented graphic designer! He can make very very Beautiful logos for you! If you choose him to design/make the logos for you, I guarantee you won't regret your choice :). Trust me~~

:

Bart is a great designer and he's fantastic to work with. I highly recommend his services and he'd be my first choice for my next project. He brought my vision to life and I always found him very helpful and understanding. His communication and technical/design abilities are excellent. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment