Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Traditional Hand Drawn Logo











About:

Are you looking for a logo that slaps? well i can make it for you!

These are not "logos" using dafont fonts, these are hand drawn and vectorized by hand =) 



READ PLEASE

If the logo required is in any style different than the shown on the portfolio ALWAYS ask first before you buy any package.

If you need some kind of imagery ask too before any purchase.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Such a wonderful experience and brought our logo concept to life! Juan was very quick to respond and worked with us to make some edits as well. :) We are so stoked on our new logo and would highly recommend. We’ll definitely be back for future designs as well. Thank you so much!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot my friend! i really appreciate your kind of words and i had a blast working with you. Definitely would love to work with you again someday. Cheers!

Seller's Response:

The design came out great! very professional, and original looking design. I couldn't have gotten this logo from using a free service, or from most of the artists on here. I highly recommend this artist. Great communicator too and very accommodating.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot my friend, i really appreciate the kind of words and i'm glad you like my art. Cheers brother!

Seller's Response:

Ponypunx delivered exactly what I wanted, we made a revision and he had the redesign back to me quickly. Great communication. I will certainly use and recommend him in the future. Thanks dude!




No comments:

Post a Comment