Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Design 3 Minimalist Logo Design In 24 Hours With Vector











About:

Creating PHENOMENAL Brand Face



HEY!,

My name is Jai, I’m a professional graphic designer with 7+ years of experience in Adobe

Illustrator and Photoshop.



I will design unique minimalist logo for your business / website / brand and any use which will take your business to a next level.





Why me?



  ✔ Original, Highly Creative and Conceptual Design.

  ✔ Highly Talented And Dedicated Team.

  ✔ 24 hrs super fast delivery.

  ✔ Fully custom crafted, UNIQUE and PHENOMENAL Logo design.

  ✔ PROFESSIONAL Communication & Outstanding Customer Support.

  ✔ Unlimited Revisions Until You are Satisfied.



★ The best point is

  • 100% money back policy if not satisfied.





I do provide vector file and source file in below format



  • JPG format ( 2000 * 2000 with 300 dpi )
  • PNG format ( Transparent background )
  • AI format ( Adobe illustrator format )
  • EPS format 
  • PDF format
  • PSD format (if needed)





Minimal | Modern | Professional | Luxury | Text | Flat | Badge | Feminine | Signature | Vintage | Customized





Hearing from you would be an unremitting pleasure, Go ahead and ORDER NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I gave him the order to create a logo for my business and also to create stationery and images for social media. He even answered very quickly before the order was placed and answered all my questions. During the process, the answer always came the same day and all my wishes were taken into consideration. The changes I wanted were always edited and shown to me very quickly until the next day or sometimes even the same day. You can see from the speed of work and realization that he is a professional. I would definitely let him do another job for me. Thank you very much for the work.

Seller's Response:

WOW!!! .. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! FOR THIS FABULOUS FEEDBACK... :) ..I AM REALLY HAPPY THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS SATISFIED WITH MY WORK.. WILL STRIVE TO DELIVER GREATER EXPERIENCES FOREVER.. JUST LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU ANY TIME.. ALWAYS WELCOME .. :)

Seller's Response:

Ingenious was very communicative throughout the process. He even showed his creativity in the designs he created! I can say from personal experience that Ingenious delivered far better from other designers that charge higher rates on Fiverr.

Seller's Response:

WOW ... !!!! I am incredibly grateful !!!!!... For taking your time to leave this honorable review and for support.. :).... I am really happy that you are satisfied with my service .. will ensure same level of sanctification always .. please do visit again.. :)

Seller's Response:

I went into this not knowing what I really want and the seller provided me with something that I actually like. Amazing job, no complications, straight to the point. Would recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment