Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Create Hand Drawn Illustration Logo Design











About:

Hello, in this gig I offer you hand painted watercolor logo design. 



For $20 you have:

- high quality custom made hand drawn logo of anything you want;

- transparent background

- unlimited revisions.



In $30 package you have:

- high quality custom made hand drawn logo of anything you want;

- transparent background;

- 3D mockup;

- high resolution file;

- source file;

- website banner;

- unlimited revisions.



In $90 package there are files listed bellow:

- high quality custom made hand drawn logo of anything you want;

- source file;

- transparent background;

- 3D mockup;

- high resolution file;

- social media kit;

- business card;

- font names and color palette;

- letterhead;

- vector file;

- watermark;

- thank you card;

- postcard with your logo on it;

- unlimited revisions.



If you are interested I can help you with stationary design, social media kit and also full branding for your business. Take a look at my samples and if you like it feel free to contact me, I would be happy to help you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This artist was amazing! I had no idea what I should get for a logo for my gf's etsy store but just described the store and a few things my gf like and she came up with an amazing logo! She was also very patient and very kind when it came to revisions! I would highly recommend this artist for any logo needs!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! It had been a wonderful pleasure working with you and I am happy to heat how much you both like the design!

Seller's Response:

Masha I am addicted to your work so I ordered another gig for my upcoming project. Simply couldn’t resist. You are simply awesome. Again you did a great job!!!! Masha is a really kind person with a good heart because she delivers more than you expect and it was a lot of fun to work with. If we had people like Masha in this world, it would have been better. Thank you so much. I am satisfied 1000000%.

Seller's Response:

Thank you soooo much! It is always a wonderful pleasure working with you!

Seller's Response:

I am just so happy with the logo she designed for me! I can’t even put into worlds how thankful I am!! I had an idea in mind but she transformed it into something more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Thank you soooo much!!




No comments:

Post a Comment