Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Create An Awesome Lettering And Illustration For Your Brand And Company











About:

Hi !

I will create an awesome typography logo design for your company/brand and in one package includes icon for your logo design.

all the description already listed in th gigs description so please read the info's and if you have questions regarding it,hit me up and lets have a conversation before ordering :)



thanks! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

baunstudios conducts business very professionally. Any revisions I threw at his team he would have it done promptly and provides excellent work. Glad we used him and I'll be using him again, in fact I'm going to chat with him now on another project.

Seller's Response:

Thank you :D

Seller's Response:

He gets back to you in a timely matter which is very important

:

That's My Guy!

:

I appreciate you.




No comments:

Post a Comment