Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Design Modern Minimalist Logo











About:

Hello,



Are you looking for modern minimalist LOGO DESIGN for your Business or Activity? You came to the RIGTH PLACE.



I'm Shehan and I'm a professional graphic designer since 2015.

I will design Creative MODERN MINIMALIST/FLAT logo and Vintage, Retro logo for your business, website or company to boost your business in the whole World.

With High Quality Vector files and Source files, You can convert to ANY SIZE without losing Quality.



ORDERING THIS GIG YOU WILL HAVE:



  • Source File
  • Logo Transparency
  • High Resolution
  • 3D Mockup
  • Stationery Designs
  • Social Media Kit
  • Vector File
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS



I Gurantee you'll get a LOGO you really love.

My vision is to provide High Quality work with 100% client satisfaction.

100% Money Back Gurantee.



PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR QUERY. 

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU.

Thank You!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've never done anything like this so I didn't really know what to expect. I asked for a simple logo and have actually had a few done before that I was less than satisfied with. Shehan took my concept and turned it into EXACTLY what I was looking for, so much so that I literally screamed out "YOOOOOO!" out loud when I saw the final results. 10/10 would definitely recommend!

:

Although I hadn’t got a fixed idea of what my logo should be, I know what I like. I chose Sheehan as I was so impressed with her previous work examples, and I felt, she’d be able to deliver what I want. And she didn’t disappoint! Sheehan is a brilliant and talented designer. She is very creative, listens well to feedback and produces great quality concepts to choose from. Sheehan did a superb job for me. I’m so happy with the logos designs and would definitely place an order with her again. Thank you :)

:

Absolutely brilliant work. Exactly as described. Very professional and I am very very happy. I honestly didn't expect this quality at the price point.

:

It was a pleasure working with you, looking forward to working with you in future. Thank you so much for the TIP!!!

:

Great result, loved the finished product. The delivery was a bit late, however, the seller was very quick to respond. Definetly would buy again




No comments:

Post a Comment