Thursday, December 10, 2020

Design A Professional Business Logo In 6 Hours











About:

►  Do You Need A Professional Logo In The Fastest Time Possible?



► You Are At The Right Place!!! 



All the samples in the pictures are Available and ready to be modified to meet your needs!



Any Style You Wish: Personal/Business, Minimalistic/Creative, Flat/3D, Retro/Trendy, Vintage/Modern, Animation, Watercolor, Neon,Gaming (Twitch), YouTube, Music,Blog,Brand,Signature/Hand-Drawn etc.



Made by a qualified Graphic Designer with successful experience in Logo Design!



✪ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee ✪



★ Services Include:

  • Any Format or Size you Desire!



  • Editable Files!



  • UNLIMITED revisions until you are 100% satisfied!



  • High Quality/Ready to Print Logo!



  • Transparent Background



  • Vector Source Files (AI,EPS,PDF etc.)



  • Guaranteed Professional 



  • ANY LOGO STYLE!



Drop me a message if you have any questions. Available 24/7!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was great and he gave me exactly what I wanted. He communicated with me all the way and was patient with me. I will be using him again

Seller's Response:

Thank you! You gave me clear and detailed instructions which helped me create something as close as possible to what you wanted! Very professional client, I look forward to working with you more!

Seller's Response:

He has put so much effort on creating my logo the way I wanted. It is worth your investment. He is careful to make sure if it is the way I wanted. Awesome!

Seller's Response:

Amazing Client! Thank you for being such a delight to work with! Wishing you all the success in the world! Thank You for the tip too! I appreciate it as well!

:

nice guy.... very helpful




No comments:

Post a Comment