Friday, December 25, 2020

Unique Minimalist And Modern Logo Design











About:

 Hello everyone,

  • Welcome to my Modern Minimalist Logo Design GIG!!


  1. Are you looking For a modern minimalist logo? Look no further! I will design a modern minimalist logo with my 4 years of professional experience . I am able to fulfill your need for modern business logos by making your identity towards success.


✔ Check my portfolio 

 -  https://www.flickr.com/photos/bhagy1999/



Why you should choose my service?



  • Original and unique concepts.

  • Over 4 years of experience.
  • Express 24 Hours Delivery includes gig's Extras.
  • VIP support for Premium Package.
  • All Source files and Vector file ( AI, PSD, PDF)
  • Unlimited Revisions


I am also able to design Logos, Business cards, Banners, Social media kits, letterheads and etc..for your business organizations, websites, or brands.



 ✔ For custom offers, kindly contact me through the inbox. I am 24hrs online to respond.

 So why are you waiting? Get the right decision for Fast and High-Quality Service...



             -------- JUST ORDER NOW --------



Thanks!

bhagy1999



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communicates well, works with the client at getting the task done at hand.

Seller's Response:

It’s a pleasure to work with you. Very patient and friendly buyer. Thanks for contacting me.

Seller's Response:

Seller aims to please

Seller's Response:

Thank you for reviewing.Looking forward to working with you again

Seller's Response:

Great experience. Definitely will use again. Seller is patient




No comments:

Post a Comment