Monday, December 7, 2020

Design Automotive Auto Detailing And Car Wash Logo











About:

I am a professional graphic designer who is an expert in design automotive auto detailing and car wash logo


Why Am I The Right Person?


I have worked with several start-ups and I have successfully helped them achieve their revenue goals and I want to do the same for your company. 


What you will get from my service


  •  Quick Turnaround Time
  • 100% Communication

  • 100% Satisfaction or your money back!

  • Logo design

  • 3d mockups

  • Tags and Labels

  • Delivery Files formats: Png, Psd, Ai, Jpg


What I need from you to help me successful design for your company


1. Your idea of design ( You can choose anything you want!!! )


2. Visual examples ( I need examples of designs you like or pieces of art you have seen, so I can get a feel of what you are looking for)


3. Your logo


4. Any sayings or fonts you would want to use


5. Colors you would like me to use




Please feel free to check out my portfolio

Reviews


:

He did a great job! Thanks!

:

excellent service

:

Thanks so much design was everything I wanted came out great

:

Tremendous

:

Buy from him. He is willing to do the extra work to make customer happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment