Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Create Vintage Logo With Art Noveau Illustration











About:

Hi, Friends... :) 



Please contact me before placing an order !!!



I will do hand drawn logo or illustration designs with hand draw in my style like this portfolio of this GIG.

Select PREMIUM Package if you’re looking for same quality hand drawn result as it shown in my portfolio.





PREMIUM:


-One Logo Concept

-JPEG and PNG images with high resolution

-Vector file
-Source file




STANDARD:


-One Logo Concept
-Standard Quality designs
-Transparent PNG images

-Vector file




BASIC:


-One Concept

-JPEG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)

-Transparent PNG images (hi-res)



NOTE:
For best result please give me clear reference image and all detail that you need.
if you have any other idea in your mind, please contact me first before placing an order


Best Regards

Yadisab



Reviews


Seller's Response:

An incredibly talented artist. I am so happy with what Yadisab did. He (?) was very responsive and patient as I know I am very fussy and want things a certain way. The price is unbelievable for the quality of work. I am actually paying a little more, call it a tip, because it's the right thing to do. As long as you have a little patience with communicating your ideas, you will get an incredible result. (Graphic arts, like hairstyling is not my language so that may be a personal problem ;)

Seller's Response:

thank you thank you so much, really really sorry for my difficult understanding, it give me so much lesson and motivation to learn in communication and understanding my client, thank you thank you so much, I am really enjoying this. God bless you

Seller's Response:

perfect the whole experience form start to finish was outstanding . worth every penny . Do not waste your time going to someone else .

Seller's Response:

thank you so much, really happy and enjoying work with you, I love do this work, clear direction make my work more fast. thank you thank you very much

Seller's Response:

This artist delivered exactly what I had imagined. Very talented artist. I described to him more or less what I wanted and the artist came up with an amazing design.




No comments:

Post a Comment