Monday, January 18, 2021

Design Redesign Revamp Vectorize Or 3D Update Of Logo











About:

If you looking for design, redesign, recreate, revamp logo and also if you need to convert your existing logo into vector, then It is right place.

I have a long time experience in this field and I already have a lot of order completion rate with high satisfaction.



My service includes-

✔ Unique concept and 100% original

✔ Redesign or recreate or update existing low resolution logo to high resolution .ai or .eps file

Very quick response, Initial concepts will be sent within few hours and fast delivery

✔ Convert or update existing logo to 3D

✔ High quality 300dpi jpeg, transparent png and other formats

✔ edit texts, colors and others in existing

✔ Unlimited revisions and Life time support

Note: Character design and animation not included.



I also accept Custom order and I am always available here. 

Looking forward to work with you!





































Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wasn't impressed, I think you need to pay the premium price to get a great logo. He is very polite but I think the logos at the lower price are a little rushed.

Seller's Response:

Good experience.

Seller's Response:

Khaledmig is very professional. He was very patient and made all the changes as I asked, he was very accommodating. He also was very fast replying to my messages and modifying everything. I highly recommend him and I am sure I will come back any time I need his services.

Seller's Response:

Fast response and great experience.

Seller's Response:

I Love working with khaled. He is very professional. He was very patient and made all the changes as I asked, he was very accommodating. Excellent communication, he also was very fast replying to my messages and modifying everything. I highly recommend him and I am sure I will come back any time I need his services. Thank you so much Khaled.




No comments:

Post a Comment