Friday, January 1, 2021

Modern Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my Modern Minimalist Logo Design Gig.

If you are looking to get professional, flat, Creative, Unique / Trendy, Minimal logo design for your Company, Business, Website, Product or Brand then congrats you've come to right place.

A simple and Minimalist logo is easy to remember and will clearly represent your business with minimum detail yet maximum explanation.



Why choose Me?

- Professional,unique and fresh ideas

- HIGH Resolutions JPG+PNG

- 100% Satisfaction

- Quick Reply

- Great communication

- Money Back Guarantee

- Unlimited Revisions

- All Source files

Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design



Order right now or you will regret by not getting your logo designed by the most amazing and professional designer :)

Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Arslan delivered way faster than I expected (I'm talking less than 3 hours when I put minimum of 3 days), and presented me with 3 beautiful options to choose from! Would definitely recommend him if you're looking for quality, quick work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you sooo much....! hope we will work again in future.

Seller's Response:

This Man is amazing. He worked with me throughout the night to get the perfect logo I will defiantly come back to buy again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you sooo much....! hope we will work again in future.

Seller's Response:

Arslan’s services are superb. He delivered on time and the designs he made for me came out as expected. He is friendly, communicates effectively and accommodated all my needs. I highly recommend him.




No comments:

Post a Comment