Thursday, January 21, 2021

Create Custom Sticker Design, Patch, Badge, Retro In 1 Hour











About:

Welcome to My Gig Sticker design Gig



I will make a ROUND/CIRCLE logos, labels, stickers, badges, vinyl , vintage, modern, hipster, minimalist, retro, vintage, hand-drawn and patch designs



Any Shape is available to draw for Label or Badges its All up to your Requirements



When make the order for sticker or label design, you just need to send me a brief describes your idea: Name, tagline, image, colors for Label & Stickers.

 I will try my best to bring 100% DESIRED WORK WITH QUALITY AND SATISFACTION

In case you have a SKETCH of Sticker design or Label, it would be very great, I can go on the right track with your mind!



Unlimited editing until you you're satisfied.

You will get:

- High resolution image: 300dpi .JPG and/or .PNG

- Vector file for printing or further editing: .AI, .EPS, .PDF



Feel free to suggest everything you want. If you aren't satisfied with the final design, feel free to ask to refund 100% money.

                     

Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

First time using Fiver Needed 13 badges that would look good and similar in design, this is for my app. anumbakhtiarab is very communicative, trying to do her best work, very nice and humble delivery was very fast, but also the actual content was not what I expected, i now understand i need a more experienced designer, someone that did other designs that fit my design style, probably not on fiverr

Seller's Response:

This was a perfect gig. I told her what I wanted and gave her some examples and she had no problems understanding what I wanted or needed. I'm not good at picking colors so she did and they were perfect. Job Well Done!! - Thanks you so much

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Very efficient, answered all my questions! Love the design going around the logo!!! Can’t wait to see my jewelry boxes come to life with the sticker!

:

thank you so much mam




No comments:

Post a Comment