Monday, January 11, 2021

3D Puff Embroidery Digitizing In Few Hours











About:

Welcome to my 3d Puff embroidery Gig.



I am professional embroidery digitizer with over 10 years experience :)



I can digitize your logo in professional 3d puff embroidery Files with in few hours..



Reasons To Choose Me:



* Fastest Delivery Time.

* 24/7 Available.

* Money Back Guarantee.

* Free Unlimited Revisions.

* Awesome Customer Support. 



What File Formats I Can Provide:

* Dst , Emb , PES , PXF , JEF , CND , HUS and many more (Mention What File Do You need In Order)



What You Will Get:

* 2 Embroidery Files (DST and EMB Usually).

* JPEG File.

* PDF file.



Send Me your logo in JPEG/PNG/PDF/PSD or any suitable format and I will do the rest.



Note:

* 3D puff runs on simple fonts and shape objects so if you have any complex font design or mascot design then confirm first.

* I Will charge extra for Complex designs.

* If your logo cannot be digitize in 3d then it will be done in regular embroidery.

* I will only embroidery digitize your already made logo, No designing and physical embroidery is included in it.



For any question feel free to inbox me.



Waiting for your Order.

Reviews


:

Great job!!

:

GREAT WORK

:

GREAT WORK

:

Love it!! Already with the trim.

:

CAN'T GET ANY BETTER!




No comments:

Post a Comment