Sunday, January 3, 2021

Design A Professional Logo For Your Business, Brand, Product Or Website











About:

I will design professional logos for your company or brand which can help you promote your business.



Here's what you'll get:

  • professionally designed logo concepts
  • Hi-res jpeg and transparent png formats in 300dpi
  • edits (depending on your chosen package but for basic package, edit can only be applied for 1 chosen logo study)


Extras you can purchase

  • source files (available on packages and gig extras)
  • stationery set (business card and letterhead, available on packages and gig extras)
  • 3d mockup on tshirt (available on packages and gig extras)


I recommend the VALUE FOR MONEY package as this includes 4 logo concepts, 2 edits, source files of your chosen 1 logo concept and hi-res jpeg and png files, plus a 2-day turnaround time only.



For the ULTIMATE BRANDING PACKAGE, it includes stationery set (letterhead and business card layout) and a social media kit (Facebook and Twitter cover photos).



When you order, make sure to send me a complete project brief so you can help me execute your ideas.



Reviews


:

Issa is AMAZING - she took the concept, I'm an 'Emotional Growth' Coach, and has made me an incredible design that literally took my breath away when I saw it. It was PERFECT. Delivery was on time, she responded to my communications in a timely manner and I really feel she captured the essence of what I was after. I'm not creative in the slightest, so she had to work with what was in my head. The artwork has a very personal attachment as it's very representative of events in my life, she could not have done any better. I'm so impressed and would not hesitate to recommend her work. Thank you so, so much.

:

Good quality work and a good selection of choices. They mustn't put spaces in filenames, though! That's data handling 101.

:

Great job , have used several times and she always delivers!

:

great artist

:

Definitely great work went over the top!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment