Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Cartoon Or Mascot Logo For Gamers, Twitch And Streamers











About:

Hello,

My name is Fandi Achmad and I will design a unique and professional Esports Mascot Logo for you and your team. I am expert for mascot design. I do all the design unique and original. I did lot's of Cartoon and esports mascot logo for the fiverr clients and they are very pleased with the service, you can check my reviews as well. Also, visit my portfolio on my profile. Usually, I develop my design from sketch to illustration creatively. I take care all the buyers professionally. If you need me to design your logo feel free to message me I will try to reply you as soon as possible.

How to order:

- Tell me the character / mascot like what you want

- Name of your logo / brand

- The Color You Want

- Send some references (if you want it)



How To Work:

- I will give a rough sketch before you order

- I will send the design concept within a maximum of 12 hours after you order

- After you see it and want to revise it, let me know as soon as possible.


 Note: My first priority is your satisfaction. 


 Regrads
 Fandi Achmad

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I thought I would get a little more for the price and a little more detail. I feel I could have purchased something similar for less.

Seller's Response:

Fantastic work! Went in the extra mile and provided a great example before the final product was made! Fast response time for extra finishing touches! Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

:

So happy with the work. Did exactly what i asked and wanted even after a couple of reviews! Great to work with. I will be using again

:

Really amazing Experience. Very Good communication and very respectful. Hope you like with the logo. And can't wait to work with you in the future. Thank you so much :)




No comments:

Post a Comment