Saturday, January 2, 2021

Design Amazing Logo And Professional Brand Identity Design











About:

I've been designing brand identity and branding for small start ups for over 4 years now. Focusing on the Visual brand components. 



I have a great experience in creating brand identity, branding and different aspects of the brand. Starting with startups and consulting business and ending up with small family restaurants and cafes



My design aesthetic is clean, natural, bright and modern. I believe in creating original, engaging design solutions that resonate with your audience and are functional based on your unique needs.



My background in photography helped me develop a strong understanding of how distinct elements of design can work together to create something greater. I will help you take your passions, your goals and your mission and meld them into something that is elevated, powerful, and at its heart — genuinely you. Let's make your brand stand out from the crowd.



WHY YOU CHOOSE ME:



*Completed almost 100 international Brand Identity and Branding projects on the international market.



*Most reliable person



*On time delivery



*Do Provide Excellent Professional Designs.

Reviews


:

My third job with this seller once again exceeded my expectations. We changed the logo with a sub-text - and then translated it into several languages for FB ads for a multilingual shopify store. Communication is easy, extremely friendly and the creative process is smooth and flawless. I also had this seller create a shopify store from scratch. And the result was amazing. I highly recommend this seller for both types of gigs - logos and shopify store creation.

:

I was new to Fiverr and picked rizwanawan1997 based on the logos on his page. I didn’t know what I wanted all I knew was the name, the colors and what I was selling. He delivered 100% , like he knew what I wanted before I even knew it. I’m in love with my logo and so grateful. Best decision ever.

:

Rizwan has been really kind and thoughtful about what I needed, and I ended up with what I wanted. Very patient also to help me, Communication was super-smooth, answers always came back promptly. For what was my experience, I can definitely recommend and would recommend to my friends.

:

He outdid himself brought me two beautiful logos that I ended up using. I would highly recommend him. If you came upon this review, look no further just choose him you won’t be disappointed trust me.

:

I think he's an excellent seller. Communication was always very timely and he always answers messages very quickly. He always cared about knowing and meeting my design needs. He did the revisions in time and form, taking care of the details that I described to him. In general, I highly recommend the services of this person. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment