Sunday, January 31, 2021

Design A Clean, Minimal And Professional Logo











About:

Welcome to my gig.


Logos are a simple way to increase revenue and client. An identity is the first step to 
becoming well-known. It is a way to sell a name and portray the meaning behind it. 
So, don't give up to the wrong person. 


Let us create the perfect logo for you!


Why me:
✔ Creative and Professional designer.
✔ Quick response, less one hour.
✔ Designs will be created in Adobe Illustrator. 
✔ Quick delivery.
✔ Satisfied clients on worldwide.


What do you get:
Basic Package:
1. A logo concept
2. Image in HD .jpg
3. Transparent file (.png)


Standart Package:
1. 2 concepts
2. Beautiful preview
3. Image in HD .jpg
4. Transparent file (.png)
5. 3D mockup
6. Vector and Source file (.ai/.eps, .pdf)


Premium Package:
1. 3 concepts
2. Beautiful preview
3. Black and white version
4. Image in HD .jpg
5. Transparent file (.png)
6. 3D mockup
7. Vector and Source file (.ai/.eps, .pdf)
8. Stationery design (letterhead, envelope and business card)
9.  Free one boards guideline (logo information)


Satisfied clients are my top priority. Quality work and service for clients.


For any questions, feel free to message me any time.
Looking forward to working with you.


Regards
Fendi

Reviews


:

You know what? I think the Fendi is angel. This was the first time that I request the logo to somebody. So I was so anxious about the skill. Because I am from Korea, and he is not. But, he can catch my all English which is not good. Also, he revise my all reguest everyday. I think the revision period is about 2weeks. I know that I am very sensitive to these things. But he was soooooooooooooo kind to accept my every single thing. His design skill to my Logo. I can give the points 1000based-Homerun!!! Thanks Fendi!! I am telling you that I will let my fellas go to you for request!!!! Thanks again!!

:

It was SUPER simple. I just described exactly what I wanted and provided a couple of images that I felt resembled the feel I was going for and OH MY GOD it absolutely LOVE how it turned out. Thank you so so so much!

:

What an amazing job was done! Money well spent! I love everything about my logo. Creator took my inspiration references and elevating it to the next level. Extremely patient and professional! Would use again and recommend to others!!!

:

I needed a plain simple logo for my personal brand and after giving Fendi an idea of kinda what I wanted I received a logo which I really loved. I would totally use this service again and will continue to for future project and totally recommend Fendi and the value for money it presented.

:

Unfortunately, the proposals of the seller did not correspond to our desired style at all. They were too complicated and not oriented to the subject. The feedback and first delivery came very quickly. This allowed us to hire other designers and get more suitable results for us.




No comments:

Post a Comment