Sunday, January 31, 2021

Design A Modern Logo With Copyrights











About:

LOGO design - Professional logo- Website logo - Corporate logo



YOU CAN ASK ME EITHER IN ENGLISH, SPANISH OR FRENCH :)





Hello, my name is Adolfo and I will work for you until you feel satisfied with your logo. I'm providing high-quality logo design service with unmatched quality and outstanding delivery time.



here is what I am delivering for $30.

  • I deliver a High Resolution Design in JPG, transparent PNG.
  • Vector editable file
  • I provide unlimited modifications
  • Outstanding customer support.
  • 100% Money back guaranty if you're not satisfied.





NOTE-

  • If you want a cartoon or mascot design, please contact me first.







Hire me, you won't regret :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This my second time working with Adolfo. Once again, he has delivered in an extraordinary way. He is a true artist in that he can take my emotive-based, abstract ideas and turn them into something that I can stand behind. I'm very pleased to have found him, amongst all of the other options. That being said, I have three upcoming designs that I need and I will be coming back to him, exclusively. I highly recommend him without qualification.

Seller's Response:

Seller delivered the product in time that was expected. Followed directions as requested. Could have had a bit better communication because I wasn't sure if the product was going to be done on time.

Seller's Response:

I delivered the design when I still had OVER 15 IN THE CLOCK! This is unacceptable, what is this client requesting? Does he need a message each minute with the logo progress???

:

The best designer on Fiverr. I have worked with many designers on Fiverr and most are clueless, Adolforjas is talented and understands what you need. I will never work with anyone else!! I am SO HAPPY with his work and you will be too!!

:

Thank you very much sir!




No comments:

Post a Comment