Thursday, January 21, 2021

Design Feminine Elegant Boho Watercolor Logo











About:

·         Hi there, We appreciate your visit at Boho_logos!!

If you are looking for logo that includes something like:

Elegant, Majestic, Magical,  Mystical, Dreamer, Jewel, Gems, Stones, Makeup, Lashes, Fashion, Closet, Wellness and other watercolor style  you are at the right place and this GIG might be the one for you!

We are the watercolor artist that has a keen eye for feminine, boho and elegant style logo and a great love for real hand drawn/ hand painted  script for your logo.

We have creative team who finds perfection in watercolor creativity, beauty in elegance and provide something made especially for your brand, fully personalized and creative painting services like:

  • Brand identity 
  • Boho design
  • Beauty
  • Elegant 
  • Typography 
  • Feminine logo

After years of creating elegant, beautiful and unique boho style watercolor paintings and logos for my clients, Now I extend my offer to you here. If you are in search of  the perfect brand identity that represents you and your business. You will definitely find the solution here.

Don't hesitate to inbox for any queries.

I am looking forward to your brand name and business details.

Thank you

Kind Regards

Boho_logos

Reviews


Seller's Response:

So sweet and extremely professional! I accidentally pressed a button that completed my order before everything was finished, but they completely understood! Top tier communication and such elegant designs. They spoke via chat through each part of the process. I'm recommending them to EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Seller's Response:

Its really a great experience, and great communication, feel very nice to work with her, hope to see you again.

Seller's Response:

The seller was great. They took my ideas, examples, color palette and made wonderful designs. The first one was revised and they listened to my likes and dislikes and made me a beautiful logo. The time it took from order to completely revised was a couple days, which pleased me wonderfully. Id def recommend this seller.

Seller's Response:

So nice to work with and patient, Thank you

Seller's Response:

Boho_Logos were great with creating my design. She started with 4 just as she’d promised and it was hard to break it down to one from there. She took all my revision requests and created what I wanted. I am thankful! She is the second person to do my design and she had much better vision for what I was asking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment