Friday, January 1, 2021

3 Business Logo Design











About:

I grew up constantly creating, drawing and imagining which led me to pursue a BFA in Graphic Design. That is where I fell in love with design and further developed my illustration skills. Conceptual thinking is where I thrive and I have 5+ years of experience in executing conceptual ideas to visually impactful deliverables that resonate with a target audience. 



Portfolio here: http://bit.ly/2IsVmcI



★ Nothing Beats the Experience★



Why trust me and benefits you get?

  • Less than 30 minute Response Time
  • Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Team of Award Winning Designers
  • Swift and Reliable Communication
  • Express 24 Hours Delivery includes gig's Extras


We Also Offer the Following Services: 

*Brand identity 

*Logo Design 

*Photo Background removal

*T-shirt Design

*Brand Designing

*Social Media Banner

*Customs Design

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment